QUOTE 1 – JANUARY 2016
Happy new year. Hope it is an Extraordinary one for you.
How are those new year resolutions progressing? Still on track? Most of us start the new year ready to take on the world. We are super motivated but motivation is only what gets you started. It is the habits you set up that keep you going. So what are some habits you can put in place for an Extraordinary 2016 for you?
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- Take up yoga
- Read more
- Think like a winner
- Spend less time on social media
- Start the day with warm water and lemon
- Wake up 15 minutes earlier and exercise
- Send thank you cards
- Journal daily
- Spend more time with your family
- Schedule a date night once a week
- Declutter one hour a week
- Plan and prioritise daily
- Start the day with a green smoothie
- Get to bed by X pm
- Start a new hobby
- Try something new
- Visualise your success daily
- Don’t eat sugar
- Tune in within. Let your mind guide you to your greatness.
Set yourself up to win. Make great habits and they will make you!
Good habits once established, are just as hard to break as are bad habits.
Make it a habit to do what makes you happy and live a life you love.
Share this Post