GO BACK TO THE BASICS
We concern ourselves with finding some spell, potion, gadget or magic program to give us the 1% edge over competitors, when getting the basics right, the other 99% right is the actual problem.
In times of life crisis, whether wild fires or smouldering stress, the first thing I do is go back to basics… am I eating right, am I getting enough sleep, am I getting some physical and mental exercise everyday?
No one gets an iron-clad guarantee of success. Certainly, factors like opportunity, luck and timing are important. But the backbone of success is usually found in old-fashioned, basic concepts like hard work, determination, good planning and perseverance.
Become addicted to constant and never ending self-improvement.
Whatever you do, enjoy getting back to the basics and doing them outstandingly.
Wishing you every success
Share this Post