Happy new year again!
It is the year of the Tiger inChinese Astrology and in Chinese culture, the tiger is the symbol of courage and bravery, wisdom and strength, so Iwish you a year of all these wonderful traits.
I know many people have already broken their New Year’s resolutions. Don’t stress! You are not alone. The majority of people give up their resolutions within one to six weeks.
One different thing I did this year was come up with 22 Things I want to do in 2022, so on the 2/2/22 – it is the perfect time to reflect on all those things you would love to do.
22 THINGS FOR 2022
Some things on my list include spending time each day, simply Being; doing more yin yoga, creating different juices, indulging in a few soul breaks away, exploring my own home State and enjoying a power-up day each month, to name a few.
Here are 22 questions to create your 22 for 2022
1. What would you really love to do? Dream Big.
2. Is there something new you would love to learn? Finally learn a language perhaps?
3. What simple things can you get done this year?
4. What would you love to say No to this year?
5. What would you love to de-clutter?
6. Where would you love to go?
7. What new things can you do with your partner/family?
8. What would be something really adventurous you can do?
9. Who do you want to reconnect with this year?
10. What is a new activity you would like to try?
11. What do you want to start?
12. What do you want to stop doing?
13. What books would you love to read?
14. Who could you help more?
15. What concerts/theatre/events are on your wish list?
16. What is a big picture goal you can begin this year?
17. What fun things can you do with your family?
18. What do you need to become more of this year?
19 What new habit would you love to create?
20 What do you need to upgrade in your life this year?
21 What would you love to create?
22. What is one big outrageous thing you would love to do?
Do what you love!
Follow your heart.
Love and blessings to all